Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So, I realize I've been neglecting my blog...

...but there really is good reason for it.

I've actually been editing the piece I wrote for NaNoWriMo in November. After a couple months away from it I realized a couple of things:

1. It's actually an interesting story and it's totally worth editing/revising.

2. There's a whole lot of REALLY SH*TTY work out there - stuff that simply cannot compare to what I've written - that's getting published every day. If the free stuff* I've been reading on my Kindle can get published, then there's NO REASON I can't get published.

So, yeah, I'm back in writing/editing mode. Hopefully, that will push me towards blogging mode.

I shall keep you updated.




*not all of the free stuff on my kindle is crap, but a fair amount of it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment