Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Books You Should be Reading



In my last post I mentioned that I’d been reading a bunch of sh*t books on my Kindle. Well, like I said, not all of the Kindle freebies suck. 
 
So, to keep you occupied whilst I edit, here’s a list of some excellent books I read that are worth not only reading, but also paying for!!!

I suggest looking for them at your local bookseller. If your bookseller doesn’t carry them, chances are good she or he will be more than happy to special order whatever titles you need, at no extra cost to you.

If you want the e-book/digital version – and you don’t mind taking an extra step or two – I suggest you look up the author online, see if they have a web site and find out about buying the e-book directly from the author or the publisher…Amazon has/gets WAY too much money as it is…

Enjoy!

Blood Reaction: A Vampire Novel, by D.L. Atha

The Annihilation of Foreverland, by Tony Bertauski

Desolation: Stories, by Ken Brosky

Human Legacy Project, by Christian Cantrell

Bible Camp Bloodbath, by Joey Comeau
(this one I actually paid for; it’s by the guy who does the “A Softer World” webcomic)

Dust, by Allison M. Dickson

The Devil Machine, by Gregory Elfrink

Everywhere But No Place, by Mark Foster

The “Wool” series, by Hugh Howey
(there are 5 “Wool” books – of which I’ve read three – and then 3 or 4 other books that take place in the “Wool” universe. This is one of the best things I’ve read on my Kindle so far!!!)

Bad Radio (The Emergent Earth), by Michael Langlois



Okay, so there are ten books to get you started. Check these authors out!

I’ll add more as I find time, but please remember, I have over 2,000 books on my kindle, so sifting through them is going to take a wee bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment